There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Lovely

I watched all episodes back to back. They just made me want to watch them. I really hope you make more of this series.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

I like

This was creepy and disturbing. Killer combination. I have a song that I think would work for this series. The song is Relaxation [est1913]

Beyond Cloudz (The Ephebe) Beyond Cloudz (The Ephebe)

Ok. I want to start out by saying that I dig this song. I do think that some parts of this song could use some work. To me the drop in's could use a bit more tweeking. Something like a bigger build to silence and then a heavy & massive drop. Maybe you could even add something in the mid ranges, not sure what exactly, but something. HaywireHaywire suggested guitar chords for this, but I am not sure how this would work. As I am one that have been listening to a lot of Dubstep and Drumstep for years, you're almost there with some of the best in the genre. So keep up the good work and keep it up. Maybe some day we will see you in magazine's and such.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

That'd be awesome. That's my dream, but the unrealistic one. Of course, being my own biggest critic, I feel so many other artists (on NG at least) are better than me. All the big ones. And yet I get up in their areas of scores and such, and I'm genuinely elated and surprised that I have a fanbase as big as I do here.

Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It

Nice

I like this. Good collaboration.

Hopefully you could do me a favor and check out my new song Å¢¡Ð. I am hoping you, might just give me some constructive criticism.

NH22 - The Machine NH22 - The Machine

Extend This

I like this alot and wish you would make a full on like 4 - 6 minute version of this track.

NightHawk22 responds:

I'm currently working on a new drum 'n bass song. I think it's better than this one. And I'll consider remaking this one, but I'm not making any promises.
NightHawk22