Beyond Cloudz (The Ephebe) Beyond Cloudz (The Ephebe)

Ok. I want to start out by saying that I dig this song. I do think that some parts of this song could use some work. To me the drop in's could use a bit more tweeking. Something like a bigger build to silence and then a heavy & massive drop. Maybe you could even add something in the mid ranges, not sure what exactly, but something. HaywireHaywire suggested guitar chords for this, but I am not sure how this would work. As I am one that have been listening to a lot of Dubstep and Drumstep for years, you're almost there with some of the best in the genre. So keep up the good work and keep it up. Maybe some day we will see you in magazine's and such.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

That'd be awesome. That's my dream, but the unrealistic one. Of course, being my own biggest critic, I feel so many other artists (on NG at least) are better than me. All the big ones. And yet I get up in their areas of scores and such, and I'm genuinely elated and surprised that I have a fanbase as big as I do here.

Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It

Nice

I like this. Good collaboration.

Hopefully you could do me a favor and check out my new song Å¢¡Ð. I am hoping you, might just give me some constructive criticism.

NH22 - The Machine NH22 - The Machine

Extend This

I like this alot and wish you would make a full on like 4 - 6 minute version of this track.

NightHawk22 responds:

I'm currently working on a new drum 'n bass song. I think it's better than this one. And I'll consider remaking this one, but I'm not making any promises.
NightHawk22

Killer on a newspaper Killer on a newspaper

Not totally DnB

I like this. But it isn't quite DnB. This is more of Digital hardcore to me. But not bad.

Yokohama Earstingers Yokohama Earstingers

Eh!

This is ok, but was lacking something.

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Killer

This is the Reasoner I fell in love with. Hey, check out my new song Harsh Start and tell me what you think.

Reasoner- Ticking Away Reasoner- Ticking Away

Elegant

Dude I love. See this is the reason you got a favorite artist out of me. You also got a DL from me. Keep up the good work.

Reasoner responds:

Thanks bro!

Reasoner- Returning Home Reasoner- Returning Home

Wintermute

I used to have a friend that did very similar productions. This track isn't ambient, but rather is, ambient electronica. It works though. And I wish it could be longer.

Reasoner- Tracing Back Reasoner- Tracing Back

Dude

I am not sure this is true ambient. This is more electronica/techno to me. But still is great.

Rend Me Rend Me

Wrong genre

Wrong genre. Isn't ambient at all. This is more techno than ambient.

suppi responds:

this may not be definitively ambient but its NOWHERE near techno.